Quezon City is the centre of PLU oriented spas and it has the largest concentration of the beki oriented spas. Other Metro cities may have a few, but not in the same concentration and variety as QC. Apart from the self-serving claim from some that they are the best spas in the city, no one has objectively evaluated the spas that us bekis frequent. Here are the best ones in Quezon City, from some neutral spa goers:
|Lobby||Rooms||Aircon-ditioning||Toilet/ Showers||Quality of masseurs||Staff/Mgt|
|Albury||9.5/10||9/10||Good in the massage area||7/10||9/10||Very Good|
|Easglenest||6/10||8/10||Good in the massage area||7.5/10||9/10||Very
|Gently Touch||7/10||7/10||Good||7/10||8/10||Very Good|
- 96 Essensa. Winner. The best by the quality of its staff , and the quality and number of its masseurs. The receptionist-managers are helpful, reasonably frank, and the masseurs, though varied, are very good. Look for Mama Rey (09286581730), Mariah, Debbie etc…Good management. And look out for James (monster cock, malaki pa sa mga arabo, puerto rican, blacks., etc); Jojo (boy next door best looks); Louie (Guapong may angas pero sobrang bait sa totoo) Joko (super sarap, nakakapagod sa galing), Kelvin (great bod, great face) Christian (ang mekaniko, moreno sa kaguapuhan) , MJ (shown in the first picture) and Cedric.
- Albury. In terms of cleanliness, facilities and classiness, Albury stands out. It is spacious and very comfortable. Suffers from birth pangs, hence it is only the second best after Essensa. Albury needs the expert direction of good managers like Mama Rey or Ruel, of Essensa and Celebrity, respectively who was responsible for making Heavenly Touch the unequalled best during its time. But it has the best selection after 96 Essensa consisting of entirely new-to-the-business guys, and the best of Heavenly Touch. Stand Outs: Gerald, Yuri, Chad, King, Kel, Joshua, Jam etc., all awesomely great.
- Eaglenest – JB, Marlon, Sam, among a lot of fairly new ones make Eaglenest a refreshing place to go to. Some great new finds. Excellent mamagement. Look for Boyet. Best dito sin Sam (kamukha ni Daniel Padilla) JB (malulula ka sa galing) , Marlon (former sekyu, middle picture at yung naka pink T shirt sa kanan)
- TOD – TOD caters to a specific kind of clientelle and its masseurs are quite good. Nice lobby, helpful manager. There are many great guys, above 25 with experience, great looking too.
- Gently Touch is under new management, the elfin Cyrus. The list of masseurs has been refurbished and there are a lot of good ones. Cyrus, after all, has always had a good number o great alagas. When Cyrus recommends or suggests, the guy is bound to be good. He’s very dependable. (Look for the guy who was a former jeepney driver whose picture appears below. Super galing niyan)
- Datu and Lakan – The grandfathers of QC Spas, over 30 years. Lakan has always had a much better line up than Datu, though Datu always surprises with outstanding new finds. For comfort, use the VIP Rooms. The last time we were there the managers were Cyrus and Joseph respectively, and Orly and King. They know their trade and are very good at what they do. Bihira kang umuwin ng luhaan dito because there’s bound to be a guy you’ ld like. Look for Orly (Datu) or Joseph (Lakan) and King (Lakan)
- Phoenix – Good place, newly refurbished rooms, fairly good lobby. In a residential area near the Aurora Blvd. Cubao Junction.
- Extreme – Not the least. Caters to a specific type of masseur. Check out their line up on FB some really hunky guys here, mostsly moreno. /Borta lover’s dream.